Connect every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel
Turn your contact centre into a powerful CX hub and drive customisation at scale
Get in touch with one of our interaction experts to get a tailored plan.
Your free trial starts from the moment you activate your account, and is valid for 14 days. During trial period, you will have up to 3 user licences. You can connect Facebook Messenger, emails, and install Web Widget with Live Chat and Web Call – all free of charge, with no usage fees.No charges will be incurred for staff to staff calls, chats, group chats, video calls, or audio/video conference calls made through CINNOX. You will have the same high standards of security, SLA of 99.95%, access to our customer success team, and 24/7 technical support.
Free trial: You can enjoy up to 3 licences for 14 days.
Digital Commerce Plan: 3 licences with minimum subscription of 1-month. When you upgrade from the free trial to Digital Commerce Plan, the number of licences used during the free trial period will be carried over to your new plan. For example, if you used 2 licences during the free trial period, you will only need to purchase 3 licences when upgrading to the Digital Commerce Plan.
Omnichannel Contact Centre: 5 licences with minimum subscription of 3-months.
The Ultimate CX Hub: Minimum 10 licences.
Usage costs will be incurred for the following:
- Number of SMS sent
- Outbound calls made to mobile numbers or landlines per minute
- Incoming calls to toll-free and local DID numbers per minute
- Participants dialling into conference calls through a toll-free or local DID number (if applicable)
- Audio Transcription (speech-to-text service) based on the amount of audio successfully processed each month.
- The charge for add-on items based on monthly usage.
Click here to download our usage rate table.
Setup, purchase, or recurrent costs will be incurred for the following items:
- Virtual number, WhatsApp number, Alphanumeric sender ID
- Conference invite via SMS or Dial-out
- IP/number allow list or block list
- IVR menu, SIP Trunk Connection, SIP In/Out
- Data retention
- Bring your own carrier
- Removal of CINNOX logo on widget footer
- Consultancy services
CINNOX currently supports the integration of Microsoft Q&A Maker and Google Dialogflow. You can custom design chatbot interactions to activate lead qualification and intelligent answer bots.
CINNOX has a comprehensive security and authentication policy which covers all aspects of the organisation, internal and external communication, and operating systems. We employ state-of-the-art data encryption, data backup and recovery, and data protection systems that safeguards you and your customers at all times. CINNOX was awarded ISO 27001 for its information security management system (ISMS), ISO 20000 for its IT service management, and ISO 9001 for its Quality Management System (QMS).
Currently we accept Mastercard and Visa. All prices are in USD.